Our chassis dynamometer, or 'rolling road', is used for vehicle testing and development. It simulates in a controlled environment different road and driving conditions.
Location: Flanders Make - Lommel
- Independent front and rear axle
- Max. 700kW braking per roll
- Max. 32kW traction per roll
- Max. traction: 9000Nm per roll
- Max. speed: 320km/h
- Wheel base: 2000mm to 3400mm
- Track width: 900mm tot 2300mm
- Max. axle weight: 2500kg
- With fume extraction and ram air simulation (frontal cooling till 120kph) functionality
What do we offer?
- Durability and characterisation testing
- Our chassis dynamometer is part of our electric vehicles lab, and can in this capacity be complemented with a battery pack tester and a climate chamber.
- Vehicles on the chassis dynamometer can record test data from the chassis dynamometer in real time on a separate system.